Project Title: Purchase of Office Furniture & Fixture
Approved Budget for the Contract: One Hundred Sixty Five Thousand Pesos Only (Php165,000.00)
Deadline of submission of bids: September 30, 2020 at 9:15 A.M.
Opening of Bids: September 30, 2020 at 9:30 A.M.
Invitation to Bid for:Purchase of Office Furniture & Fixtures
1. The Municipality of Laua-an, Antique intends to apply the sum of One Hundred Sixty Five Thousand Pesos Only (Php165,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract Purchase of Office Furniture & Fixtures. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically ejected at bid opening.
2. The Municipality of Laua-an, Antique now invites bids for Purchase of Office Furniture & Fixtures.  Delivery of the Goods is required on 7 calendar days after the issuance of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Laua-an, Antique and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Office of the BAC Secretariat, Laua-an, Antique from 8:00A.M. – 12:00Noon and 1:00P.M. – 5:00P.M
a. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on September 22, 2020-September 30, 2020 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos Only (Php500.00) at Municipal Treasurer’s Office, Laua-an, Antique.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids
5. The Municipality of Laua-an, Antique will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on ___________________ . at the Laua-an Municipal Hall, Laua-an, Antique, which shall be open to all interested parties.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before September 30, 2020 at 9:15 A.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount stated in ITB Clause ..1.20.
Bid opening shall be on September 30, 2020 at 9:30A.M. at Municipal Hall, Laua-an, Antique. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted
7. The Municipality of Laua-an, Antique reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, Without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
8. For further information, please refer to:
Milrose L. Omadle
Laua-an, Antique 5705
E-mail Address: email@example.com